Dermaplaning is a safe, simple and effective method of exfoliating the skin. It immediately rejuvenates the skin by removing the outermost layers of dead skin cells and vellus hair (also known as peach fuzz).
This is done by a surgical blade that is gently glided across the surface of your face.
It is also highly effective in minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring and dry skin. It leaves the skin smooth,subtle and vibrant.
The benefits of Dermaplaning
- Provides deeper product penetration.
- Removes peach fuzz.
- Better application for makeup.
- Leaves the skin feeling smoother.
- Reduces the appearance of acne scaring.
- Dimishes the look of fine lines.
- Works on all skin types.
- Leaves your skin with a healthy, radiant glow.
Myths around Dermaplaning
- “It will make your hair grow back darker”.
- “It will cause your hair to grow back thicker”.
- “It is painful”.
- “It will cause breakouts”.
It will not cause any of the above!
Dermaplaning beauty treatments are available in my NEW salon inside Choices Health Club, Raynesway, Derby.