Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint Beauty Package Derby
Eyebrow Tint £15.00.
Throughout the years, there has been all sorts of different trends for the brows. From the thin to thick and fair to bushy. Some even to the extreme of dying the eyebrows completely different colours.
I am not the first person to say that your eyebrows can completely change the way you look. Hence why it is important to get those brows looking 100%. Whether you fancy a tidy up or a complete new look.
How brow tinting works
Matching your eyebrows to your hair colour is essential. I offer an array of shades to perfectly match you, whether your platinum blonde, fiery red, ash brown or jet black.
An eyebrow tint takes minutes to apply and will give your brows the depth and presence to enhance your eyes – lasting up to 4 weeks.
Tinting the eyebrows takes up to 30 minutes and you will be sat slightly up right for the duration.
- Long lasting eyebrows without filling them in daily.
- Makes the eyebrows look thicker.
- Ideal for those who find filling them in time consuming.
- Definition of the face.
Eyelash Tint £15.00.
Eyelash tinting is a form of hair dye developed for specific use on the eyelashes. Eyelash tinting produces a similar effect to mascara. It visibly lengthens, darkens and thickens the appearance of eyelashes without smudging, clotting or rubbing off. It is a safe, cheap and easy procedure.
Whether you’re going on a beach holiday and want to enjoy swimming and water-sports without worrying about panda eyes, or if you’re simply curious to see the enhancing effects of darker lashes, then lash tinting could be the beauty treatment for you.
This treatment can be as quick as 15 minutes and lasts from 4-6 weeks depending on your lash growth cycle.
How lash tinting works
- Remove any excess oils from the lashes.
- Place cotton pads underneath each eye to prevent the tint from getting onto the skin.
- Prepare the tint for the lashes.
- Place tint onto the lashes (eyes closed).
- Then place pads on top of the clients eyes for 5 minutes until ready for the final reveal.
You won’t have to wear mascara!
As fantastic an invention as it is, mascara can still be troublesome. It smudges, rubs off easily and looks bad if it’s not applied properly. Other problems with wearing mascara include:
- ‘Panda Eyes’ after a day of wear,
- It can clump up and drop from the lashes, leaving black dots on the skin.
- Doesn’t last very long – tubes need to be replaced regularly.
- Expensive to keep replacing.
- Time consuming and sometimes tedious to apply.