Eyelash Tint £8.00 / 15 Minutes
Eyelash tint is a form of hair dye developed for specific use on the eyelashes. Eyelash tinting produces a similar effect to mascara. It visibly lengthens, darkens and thickens the appearance of eyelashes without smudging, clotting or rubbing off. Its a safe, cheap and easy procedure.
Whether you’re going on a beach holiday and want to enjoy swimming and water-sports without worrying about panda eyes, or if you’re simply curious to see the enhancing effects of darker lashes, then eyelash tinting could be the beauty treatment for you.
This treatment can be as quick as 15 minutes and lasts from 4-6 weeks depending on your Lash growth cycle.
How it works …
- Remove any excess oils from the lashes.
- Place cotton pads underneath each eye to prevent the tint from getting onto the skin.
- Prepare the tint for the lashes.
- Place tint onto the lashes (eyes closed).
- Then place pads on top of the clients eyes for 5 minutes until ready for the final reveal.
Benefits of eyelash tinting …
You won’t have to wear mascara!
As fantastic an invention as it is, mascara can still be troublesome. It smudges, rubs off easily and looks bad if it’s not applied properly. Other problems with wearing mascara include:
- ‘Panda Eyes’ after a day of wear,
- It can clump up and drop from the lashes, leaving black dots on the skin.
- Doesn’t last very long – tubes need to be replaced regularly.
- Expensive to keep replacing.
- Time consuming and sometimes tedious to apply.
Please call Maia: 07531 198668
Start Your Enquiry
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry: